Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ruler..




Jay stopped by tonight to talk shit and grab some In-n-Out.

I'd seen Jay around the swapmeet for a few years but never approached him because of my social retardation. It wasn't until I first saw his freshly completed panhead a couple years ago that we actually spoke. The bike itself is badass but the sissybar is what gets me everytime, it's got this melting Salvador Dali thing going on thats so weird but so perfect. I can't help but to bring it up everytime I see him.

Besides having a killer bike, he's genuinely just a straight up cool dude who's not afraid to crack a joke at his or anyone else's expense and that's the way we like it over here.

8 comments:

  1. The Salvador Dali Sissy-bar is very original and makes the Panhead even more a ruler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are good burgers dude and that is one hell of a sissy bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I thought the garage was becoming shit talk free. This guy comes over and starts stoking the smoldering embers of shit. Got me all fired up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By ruler, is that metric or standard?

    And nick, if you weren't able to talk shit what would you two talk about? You'd just sit there gazing at each other....maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason I see that BSA in the background. Be cool to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that a crazy j fender being made in the background? a lazy nick?

    ReplyDelete